2021 International Journal of Taiwan Studies Research Article Competition
The International Journal of Taiwan Studies (IJTS, https://brill.com/view/journals/ijts/ijts-overview.xml) is pleased to announce the 2021 IJTS Research Article Competition with the financial support of the European Association of Taiwan Studies (EATS). There are three categories of articles for entry: (1) Arts and Humanities; (2) Social Sciences; and (3) Indigenous Studies.
- If and when shortlisted, authors should provide a proof of valid current membership for either EATS, North American Taiwan Studies Association (NATSA) or Japan Association for Taiwan Studies (JATS). For co-authored papers, at least one of the authors must be a current member of one of the three associations.
- Research articles should be written in English.
- Each applicant may submit only one paper of 6000–8000 words (excluding references) to one category.
- The deadline for submission of full papers is 15 July 2021.
- Each winner will be awarded a certificate and US$50 per 1000 words (excluding references).
For more details, please click this link: https://www.academia.edu/46609016/2021_IJTS_Research_Article_Competition_CfP